The Big Integratech Quiz – 27-03-2020
We present The Big Integratech Quiz! 30 questions and the first letter of each answer spells out three phrases...
See the questions below, or download a PDF of the quiz here.
1. Madrid is the capital city of which European country?
2. In which 1982 film comedy does Dustin Hoffman play the character ‘Dorothy Michaels’?
3. The Battle of what took place in Northern France on 25th October 1415?
4. In the Harry Potter books, name the Death Eater who becomes Head of Magical Law Enforcement under Voldemort’s regime?
5. What is the most abundant element in the Universe?
6. Surrey County Cricket Club play their home games at The where?
7. Jackson is the State capital of which American State?
8. Which BBC soap opera was first broadcast on Tuesday 19th February 1985?
9. What is the name of the former temple on the Athenian Acropolis in Greece, dedicated to the goddess Athena?
10. Which Italian renaissance painter and architect’s works include ‘The School of Athens’ which can be found in the Vatican? (He was also a Turtle!)
11. Which Chemical Element has the Atomic number 8?
12. What sport would you expect to see being played in London’s SW19 postcode?
13. In which African country are the towns and cities of Alexandria, Luxor and Giza located?
14. In which classic film from 1942 does the line: “Here’s looking at you, kid.” appear?
15. Name the Egyptian Pharaoh of the 18th dynasty that is sometimes referred to as ‘The Boy King’?
16. Name Edgar Rice Burroughs’ most famous literary creation?
17. A ‘cackle’ refers to a group of which carnivorous mammals?
18. Which football club are nicknamed The Toffees?
19. In which English county would you find the towns of Mansfield, Southwell and Worksop?
20. Who had a hit with the 1993 single “What is love”?
21. The first successful vaccine, introduced by Edward Jenner in 1796, guarded against which disease?
22. What is defined as “a speech in a play in which a character speaks to themselves and to the audience, rather than to another actor”?
23. On which continent do giraffes live in the wild?
24. Which sport would you most associate with the following three terms: Spike, shank and dig?
25. What was the currency of Portugal, before it joined the Euro?
26. In which city did the Boswell family live in the TV sitcom Bread?
27. Which former British colony gained independence on 15th August 1947?
28. What was the surname of the painter whose works included ‘Girl with a Pearl Earring’, ‘The Milkmaid’ and ‘The Art of Painting’?
29. Where in the human body would you find the hammer, anvil and stirrup?
30. Which country’s Rugby League team is nicknamed ‘The Bravehearts’?
We'll give you a little help with the phrases. There are 3 phrases in total.
Phrase one is two four letter words.
Phrase two is three words; the first word has seven letters, the second and third words have three letters each.
Phrase three has two words; the first word has four letters and the second word has five letters.
Good luck! Let us know how you do via email to firstname.lastname@example.org