The Big Integratech Quiz – 03-04-2020
We present The Big Integratech Entertainment Quiz!
29 questions and the first letter of each answer spells out a phrase…
See the questions below, or download a PDF of the quiz here.
- Which John Lennon song includes the line: "You, may say I'm a dreamer?"
- Which character did Nigel Planer play in The Young Ones?
- Who is missing from this list: Dipsy, Laa-Laa, Po?
- Which British soap opera dropped the word 'Farm' from its title on 14 November 1989?
- John Aderson is most famously associated as being the referee on which Saturday night ITV programme?
- Which band's hits included 'It must have been love,' 'Listen to your heart' and 'Joyride'?
- Name the 2014 film which saw Matthew McConaghey travel through a wormhole in space in an attempt to ensure humanity's survival.
- Name the 70s and 80s Saturday morning children's television show that starred people including Chris Tarrant, Sally James and Lenny Henry
- Which Beatles song, written by Paul McCartney, originally used the words "scrambled eggs" to hold the music and phrasing in place?
- What was the surname of the actor who played Mr Humphries in Are You Being Served
- Which band released the album 'Nevermind' in September 1991?
- Who is missing from this list: ?, Simon, Theodore?
- Which critically panned film about a post-apocolyptic America, starring Kevin Costner, was released in 1995?
- Which Goodies' surname is missing from this list: Brooke-Taylor, Garden?
- Which Australian actress plays the character of 'Fat Amy' in the Pitch Perfect series of films?
- Who had a hit with a cover of the 1949 song, 'Mambo No. 5' in April 1999?
- Which cartoon character's archenemy was Baron Silas Greenback?
- Which sitcom featured supporting characters including Trigger, Boycie and Mickey Pearce?
- Which 1940-released Disney film consists of eight animated segments set to pieces of classical music?
- Which band has released albums including Everything Changes, Beautiful World and The Circus?
- Which BBC2 quiz show has been presented by Dermot Murnaghan and then Jeremy Vine?
- Chris Martin is the lead singer of which band?
- Which Eagles song opens with the line: "On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair."?
- Erinsborough is the fictional setting for which soap opera?
- What first name is shared by Messrs Hardy, Reed, Stone and Platt?
- What TV series predominantly followed the lives of the survivors of a plane crash on a mysterious tropical island?
- Which band released the album "Moseley Shoals" in April 1996?
- The character Maximus Decimus Meridius appears in which film released in the year 2000?
- What was name of the song used as the theme tune for The Benny Hill show?
We'll give you a little help with the phrase. It is six words, and very close to our hearts...
Good luck! Let us know how you do via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.