The Big Integratech Christmas Quiz!
We present The Big Integratech Christmas Quiz!
26 questions and the first letter of each answer spells out a phrase…
See the questions below, or download a PDF of the quiz here.
- What is the surname of the actor who played Kevin McCallister in Home Alone?
- Which warm beverage do the characters sing about in the festive film The Polar Express?
- Which band beat X Factor winner Joe McElderry to the Christmas number one spot in 2009 thanks to an online campaign?
- Which ocean can Christmas Island be found in?
- Who brings presents to children in The Netherlands on the 5th/6th December?
- In which modern-day country was St. Nicholas born in?
- Who had a festive number one with Lonely This Christmas?
- Which country traditionally plays the Boxing Day Test Match every year?
- What is the name of the German yeast cake often served at Christmas?
- What is your star sign if you are born on Christmas Day?
- Which ruler allegedly banned mince pies in Britain in the 1600s?
- Who plays Scrooge in The Muppet Christmas Carol?
- Last year’s John Lewis advert starred a young and excitable dragon. What was his name?
- In which classic Christmas film does Bill Murray play TV executive Frank Cross?
- Which song (exact same song and artist) has been Christmas number one twice, 16 years apart?
- Which country decorate Christmas trees with artificial spider webs to bring good fortune for the New Year?
- Which animated film features Aled Jones’ version of Walking in the Air?
- What is the name of the main big baddie in The Nightmare Before Christmas?
- Which country annually sends a Christmas tree to be erected in London’s Trafalgar Square?
- What is “roasting on an open fire” in the famous Christmas song?
- Who beat Mariah Carey's 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' to Christmas 23. number one with 'Stay Another Day'?
- What's the name of the period leading up to Christmas?
- Which dessert stems from a pagan fireplace tradition?
- What is celebrated 12 days after Christmas on 6th January?
- According to 'It's A Wonderful Life' what get's its wings every time a bell rings?
- Which character dresses up as an armadillo in the Friends episode ‘The One with the Holiday Armadillo’?
We'll give you a little help with the phrase. It has six words and is something you only hear around this time...
Good luck! Let us know how you do via email to email@example.com. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.