Mailsweep – block email threats before they reach your network
Our Mailsweep, hosted email service, protects your network from viruses, spam, advanced email threats and accidental malicious data leakage via email, in the office or on the road, no matter what device you are using.
Email attacks are a constant threat to any business. Once your system is infected, a virus can quickly spread and cause chaos within your network. Mailsweep acts as a permanent shield against such attacks – verifying the integrity of each and every attempt to access your systems. Mailsweep Email Security is available to organisations of all sizes, from small businesses with two users up to large corporate and government departments with hundreds of thousands of users.
The multi-layered security keeps your business safe from known and emerging email-based threats, using a combination of custom filters and industry-leading antivirus, antispam and antiphishing engines.
Why you should consider Mailsweep:
- Platform independent – works with any email client or server (Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Office 365 and Google Apps)
- Multiple levels of spam, virus and phishing protection
- Import allow and deny lists from your old system using CSV, thus reducing unnecessary administration during set-up
- As much or as little end user control over email as you choose
- Large file handling – allows an email over the file size limit through to the end user without the attachment, the end user then decides if they want to download it from the cloud.
- Over 99.9% of spam identified and quarantined – reduces wasted staff time and improves productivity.
- Fully supported by an award winning UK-based team.
- Prevent data leakage (customer data, sensitive business information) through the use of multi-level account rules.
- Set up rules to govern domains, groups or individual policies.
- Customisable portal branding to ensure employee confidence in the system.
With a number of optional add-ons available, MailSweep can be customised to your organisation’s specific needs – reducing IT administration and strengthening your network’s protection.
Our new URL protection service provides yet another level of defence against phishing and ransomware attacks by preventing email recipients clicking on dangerous URLs. By rewriting the URLs present in emails when they reach the MailSweep cloud, ClickSweep enables the links to be rescanned at the time of the click. Users are then blocked from dangerous sites. Click here to read more about Clicksweep.
Talk to one of our team today about your current IT situation. Call us on 01905 758900, email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to arrange a convenient time for us to call you