Return to work advice – Offices and call centres
Do you have staff that are beginning to return to work having spent time working at home? If so, make sure you consider the following:
- Do you need help reconfiguring workstations in order to maintain social distancing?
- Do you need equipment reconfiguring in order to ensure it works on your company’s domain?
- Are your users’ operating systems, antivirus solutions and other software up-to-date and patched accordingly before you allow them back on to your corporate network?
The Government has created advice and guidance to working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19), for many areas of industry, these can be found here.
For the purposes of this blog, we are focusing on Government advice given from the document: “Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19) in offices and contact centres.” Original document here.
Integratech can help with the following:
Objective: To maintain social distancing between individuals when they are at their workstations.
- We can work with you to review layouts and processes to allow people to work further apart from each other
- Where it is not possible to move workstations further apart, we can help you to arrange people to work side by side or facing away from each other by moving equipment
Objective: To reduce transmission due to face-to-face meetings and maintain social distancing in meetings.
- We can provide licencing and give training on remote working tools to help you avoid in-person meetings
How are we keeping our people safe?
We have our own Covid-19 Risk Assessment form, which we require completing before sending anyone to site. This covers any potential hazards, risks or controls that are in place. We are also happy to complete any forms regarding our own staff’s wellbeing, before they arrive on site.
What’s next? To discuss any of the issue raised above, or to talk to us about any help you require in safely returning your employees to work, please call us on 01905 758900 or email us via email@example.com.