Streamline intercompany transactions and integration
For any small and midsize business with multiple business units or subsidiaries, intercompany transactions and integration create operational complexity. When you need to consolidate financials across all operations for reporting, provide visibility into the sales performance of each business entity or streamline intercompany purchasing transactions, then minimising complexity is crucial.
The intercompany integration solution for SAP Business One streamlines processes such as financial consolidation and intercompany purchasing between two or more organisations running the application. It supports multiple subsidiaries, each running their own instance of SAP Business One, including those using different currencies.
SAP Integration Solutions – Quick facts
- Master data replication and content sharing
- Support for standardised, transparent processes across business entities
- Financial and operational visibility across business entities
- Control and collaboration across business entities
- Support for intercompany transactions in multiple currencies
- Consolidate, coordinate and view activities across all business units running SAP Business One without manually intensive reconciliation
- Minimise errors and duplicate data entry
- Increase employer productivity
Looking for an in-depth breakdown of everything the module has to offer? Download the comprehensive information sheet.
Talk to us
Have an informal chat with one of our friendly SAP team to learn more about the benefits that SAP Business One can bring to your organisation. Call us on 01905 758900, email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow this link to arrange a suitable time for us to call you.
The solutions allows you to:
- Consolidate, coordinate and view activities across all business units running SAP Business One without manual reconciliation
- Manage multiple subsidiaries, business units, legal entities and currencies
- Reduce the time it takes to collate, consolidate and report financial data
- Apply standardised and transparent financial processes across business entities
- Easily and intuitively manage a cross-subsidiary financial information
- Increase productivity as a result of time saved on simplified transactions
Don’t just take our word for it!
View our CUSTOMER CASE STUDIES to find out how we have helped businesses across multiple industries to implement SAP Business One.
Talk to one of our friendly SAP team to understand more about what SAP Business One can bring to your organisation. Call us on 01905 758900, email email@example.com or follow this link to arrange a suitable time for us to call you.
Book a demo
Looking to see a bit more of the software in action? Book a free, no obligation demonstration. Click on the image to arrange.