Careers at Integratech
As a growing IT company we are conscious of the fact that a sustained and successful business is built around the quality of the people it employs. Integratech is proud of our personnel and many of the team who were here at our inception are enjoying the fruits of their work and Integratech’s continued success.
As we grow further we are always interested to hear from people who believe they can become a productive part of our organisation. People who have the passion and drive to get on in what can be a demanding and fast-moving business. They will be rewarded by being a valued part of our team, working in a fun and vibrant environment, with an industry leading package.
Although we don’t currently have any vacancies for senior engineers, we are always interested to hear from anyone that believes they can add real value to our team. If this sounds like you, then please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll take it from there.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Level One Helpdesk Engineer
Job Title: Level One Helpdesk Engineer
Do you have a passion for IT and are looking to improve upon your basic computer skills? Then read on!
We are looking to add a Level One Helpdesk Engineer to our growing Team. This role is ideal for someone that really enjoys IT and technology and is looking to kick-start their career in the IT industry.
As a Level One Helpdesk Engineer you will be answering and logging customers’ support enquiries as well as offering basic technical support. Alongside this, our senior technical team will work with you to improve your technical knowledge through on-the-job training and support.
The salary we are offering for this role will be dependent upon your age and experience. We offer 22 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays – so currently 30 days in total) and the number of days’ holiday increases with service. We have free onsite parking and offer regular company social events.
- A confident and friendly telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management with the ability to prioritise tasks
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Some PC hardware knowledge
Interested? To Apply, please send a cover letter and your C.V. to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Sales Executive – IT Solutions and ERP Software
The successful applicant will have highly relevant experience and be expected to rapidly develop a quality prospect pipeline. Leads from various sources will be provided however the ability to create and close self-generated leads is key.
To do this they will be based at the Company’s business office in Worcester and work with the sales and marketing team to execute our strategy and therefore grow and develop our customer base.
This position comes with a competitive basic salary and a fantastic ‘open ended’ commission structure. Salary: £30,000 + Commission – OTE for first year £50,000. A fully funded company car or expenses will be provided.
- A confident and strategic approach, involving pro-active selling to new and existing contacts to managing accounts
- Prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle to a close and hand over to service delivery
- Proposing, presenting, discussing ad fully explaining proposed solutions with relevant decision-makers
- A good knowledge of business processes, as well as an understanding of customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Working with marketing to identify opportunities and to help develop your pipeline
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services and generate new business
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, presentations and reports
- Keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems
- Assisting customers to maximise their use of the hardware/software solutions in order to support the success of their business
The ideal Sales Executive must have:
- 2 years experience of selling IT Solutions
- Sales experience of selling ERP Software solutions. (SAP Business One would be a distinct advantage.)
- Knowledge of business processes such as accounting practices, as well as knowledge of manufacturers, stockists and distributors
- Demonstrable experience of discussing, presenting and selling solutions at senior decision maker level
- Strong negotiation skills
- Target driven/self-motivated with the passion to put in the time required to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi task/work under pressure
- Able to work under own initiative as well as in a team
- Very Good IT skills
- Must be willing to travel
- A full, preferably clean, driving licence
- Fully funded Company Car (or expenses)
- Fuel Card (inc. personal use)
- 22* days Holiday (exc. Bank Holidays) *Increases with service
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Regular Company Social Events
To Apply: Please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org