Sage has officially announced that Sage Line 100 has reached its ‘End of Mainstream Support’ on 30th September 2012. From this date onwards, Sage stopped producing software updates for Sage Line 100 and will no longer be able to guarantee the software will be legislatively compliant. All Hot Fixes and Service Packs have also ceased and feature requests will no longer be incorporated into the software.
The most natural route for Sage Line 100 customers looking to migrate to a newer more capable business application is to move over to the Sage 200 Suite. Although on the face of it this may seem the most logical step to take, it may not be the best or most cost-effective small business software for your business. Many of our customers have seen considerable benefits by switching over from Sage software to SAP Business One and we have created a unique product to make for a seamless upgrade.
SAP Business One is an affordable, easy-to implement, complete business ERP solution. Designed specifically for small and midsize enterprises it ensures company growth, helps increase profitability and control, and automates your business processes. This total solution comprises all the core functions you need to run your growing business. The diagram below shows an overview of the main features. For a more detailed look please visit our SAP Business One Features page.
SAP Business One – A Fully Integrated Business Solution
SAP Business One offers real-time access to company information. This translates into never missing an opportunity and vastly improving customer satisfaction. By upgrading your Sage Line 50/ 100 software to SAP Business One you will benefit from over 35 years expertise from the World’s leading business management software provider.
• SAP Business One is a single application that integrates all business processes including customer relationship management.
• Sage offers customer relationship management as a separate application.
• SAP Business One offers a clear upgrade path from Sage products. migrating all your historical data into SAP Business One is a simple and easy process.
• Moving over from Sage Line 50/ 100 to Line 200 is actually a more time consuming process.
• Full multi-currency and multi-language support is included as standard in SAP Business One.
• Sage offers these functions as additionally charged modules.
• SAP is priced per user. There are no additional costs involved for multiple companies.
• Sage charges extra for multiple companies and prices per module and per user.
• SAP Business One is easily customised without the need to write code. Users can add an unlimited number of user-defined fields (UDF) to the system as well as user defined tables.
• This is not possible through Sage without bespoke software development.
• SAP has a clear roadmap for Business One with minor upgrades twice a year and major upgrades every 12- 18 months. SAP invests a significant amount of money in research and development for the Business One application so you can be confident that the product will be continually developed and supported.
• Sage Line 100 has come to the end of mainstream support and will not be supported after September 2012. Now is the ideal time to move over to SAP Business One
Why choose Integratech?
At Integratech we have been providing SAP Business One from the beginning and have the expertise to deliver the right solution to help your business gain a competitive advantage. Many of our clients appreciate our ability to offer the complete SAP Business One package consisting of hardware provision, installation, training and support. We also offer a number of additional Business One modules that deliver industry specific solutions.
A Tailored Upgrade Solution
We have been partnering with SAP for many years now and have a very close working relationship. We have also got over 20 years’ experience in Sage products and have been using Line 100 since the day it was created. We employ people who have worked for Sage and who understand its benefits and limitations more than anyone. For this reason we have developed and tested a full upgrade solution from Sage Line 100 to SAP Business One that includes everything you will need to ensure a quick and thorough upgrade.
With our new upgrade package, migrating data into SAP Business One is a very simple process. We are confident we can have you up-and-running quicker than would be possible if moving over to another Sage product. We appreciate for many businesses a quick return on IT investment is a priority and this is exactly what the software is capable of providing. We have a clear structured pricing policy and are very competitive due to our close working relationship with SAP. Integratech have the expertise to agree and plan the best move forward for your business.